Survey Warehouse Pty. staff has substantial experience supporting and developing quality, equitable and sustainable health systems.
Our expertise spans all aspects of health systems strengthening in low and middle-income countries from health policy and planning to sector financing, service delivery, governance and institutional development.
Our staff and consultants include experts in public health, governance, health economics, communicable diseases, aid effectiveness, aid instruments and modalities such as sector-wide approaches. They have skills in policy analysis, strategic planning, programme design and management, monitoring and evaluation, and communication.
We believe that development assistance should be used effectively in support of national strategies, and adhere to the principles of harmonization and alignment. A focus on aid effectiveness therefore permeates the way we work.
- Aid effectiveness and sector-wide approaches
- Technical Assistance and grant management
- Monitoring and evaluation
Health systems and public health
- Governance and organizational development
- Health economics and financing
- Access to medicines
- HIV and AIDS, TB, malaria and other communicable diseases
- Maternal and neonatal health, sexual and reproductive health
- Conducting special surveys i.e. biological surveys`
Other areas of expertise
- Working in fragile states
- Working with the non-state sector: private sector and civil society
- Capacity development